Egnatium Strategy Training Catalogue
6 Strategy Management Trainings That Cover (Almost) All You Need to Know About Strategy & Its Successful Implementation in any Organisation.
1. Strategy, Formulation & Execution
This course is the complete recipe to understand strategy, formulate, test, experiment, implement and review the strategy. Helps you to:
- Define and understand strategy, its role, as well as compare strategy with tactics.
- Describe the functions of strategy and compare different strategy models.
- Create the strategy menu and market how to select the appropriate strategy for the right circumstances.
- Master the strategy process that prevents costly mistakes and waste of time and resources.
- Understand the role of Balance Score Card in strategy implementation and resource optimisation.
2. Business Awareness and Acumen
This course encompasses business knowledge that all mid and senior level managers need to know, from financial literacy, financial statements, as well as an understanding of the business strategies that impact these numbers. Helps you learn:
- Define business Acumen and list the building blocksof the business acumen.
- How business makes money and what factors impact money making process such revenue, cost, profit, cash and assets.
- The process of Business Acumen and the roadmap to achieving it.
Includes Assessment that will assess application of business acumen based on Bloom`s taxonomy namely:
- Ability to define what business acumen is and why it is vital for the business
- List the building blocks of business acumen and articulate the building block of business model.
- Apply the process of business acumen and how each building block impacts the other.
3. Strategic Planning
Strategic management process is about getting from Point A to Point B more effectively, efficiently, and enjoying the journey and learning from it. Part of that journey is the strategy and part of it is the execution. This program walks you through step-by-step how you design and build the strategic plan for your organisation.In this course you will learn to:
1. Differentiate strategic from operation and scenario plans
2. Enumerate the prerequisites of designing, building and managing strategic plan
3. Identify the practical steps of strategic planning process
4. Apply the internal and external assessment tools to determine the current position of the organisation
5. Design the desired position of the organisation based on core purpose, values, vision and strategies
6. Cascade the strategic plan to annual business plans and budgets and a plan to communicate and unite the entire team to a common goal
4- Scenario Planning Envisioning the Plausible Future and Possibilities
Scenario planning is a process that can help you to prepare for what lies ahead. It provides a framework for developing a shared vision for the future by analysing various forces that affect the organisation. Unlike strategic planning that uses rational mind, scenario planning uses the intuitive mind to envision the plausible future of an organisation.This practical course challenges your thinking, vision and enables you to articulate uncertainty and build plausible scenarios for your business and identify appropriate winning strategies to help your business grow. It is a complete recipe for you to learn to:
– Distinguish Scenario planning from strategic planning and how they relate to each other.
– Develop multiple scenarios that envision the plausible future for your organisation.
– Connect strategy and forecast with scenario planning.
5. Manpower Planning
Manpower planning is a process of ensuring the business to have adequate force consists of right people with right competencies to achieve business objectives. This unique course provides you with the tools and methods to achieve a level five of manpower planning. This program enables you to achieve an accurate forecast, incorporate different scenarios and fluctuating demands in your workforce plan, challenge norms and patterns that adversely affect your business, look beyond people by making use of innovation, problem solving, process re-engineering and automation to create value for your business. This course alsoallows you to
- Select the appropriate methods in workforce planning for your business
- Understand the workforce maturity index building blocks and assess your personal and organizational level of maturity as well as identify the gaps for improvement to ensure optimal maturity
- Dealing with mismatch between supply and demand, and appropriate strategies to ensure optimal workforce level
- How to promote and sustain institutionalization of workforce planning practices for your business
6. Balanced Scorecard
Balance scorecard aligns all organisational efforts towards single strategy and it connects between the day to day activities of every individual with the vision and strategy of the organization. Designing and implementing BSC is not an easy task for any business. it requires knowledge of necessary steps to do so as well as mastering the change management process to make the BSC efforts successful and sustainable.This course will help you master the steps and components necessary to create and sustain a suitable environment to design and implement BSC in your organisation. This practical course helps you to:
- Understand the concepts of Balanced Scorecard (BSC)
- Identify the need of BSC for total Performance Management
- Set appropriate weightage for KPI to create a BSC
- Design strategic maps that is balance in nature
- Cascade the set KPI to departments and individuals with proper alignment
“A good balanced presentation. Keeps the participants attentive.”
“Intensive session packed with great tools and methodology. Thank you!”