Managing talents is the key function of the human resources department. How do you define talent management? The transformation of talents to the strategic advantage of an organization is defined as the talent management.
Whatever the size of the organization, talent management plays a key role in achieving its objectives. Increasingly, the one true competitive advantage an organization is its ability to manage its pool of talents. This course will help you broaden your knowledge in the wide sweeping area of talent management. This course will also assist you to develop a greater capacity and a comprehensive approach to managing talents.
You will learn the tools, strategies, and best practices to effectively manage your most important resource namely your people.
By end of this workshop you will be able to lean how to:
- Define talent according to your organization and articulate the talent management process.
- List the talent management strategies and build the appropriate strategy mix for your talent management.
- Articulate and define the talent acquisition and assessment process in your business.
- Select the appropriate talent development interventions from a wide intervention mix to achieve fast development with lower investments.
- Apply the necessary tools to retain and boost your talents performance and build high performing culture among talents.
- Measure, review and sustain talent management efforts in your organization for optimal return on investments.